We are celebrating the Birds and the Bees, the Flowers and the Trees..
It's Springtime in Texas! That means ridiculous weather changes and even more frequent wardrobe changes as we all shuffle our short sleeves from one side of the closet to the other. It means the daffodils are popping their little blonde heads out to say hello right before Easter and the fields of bluebonnets are just waiting to show you just how many shades of blue there really are.
It means trees are bare naked one day and covered in tiny, fuzzy bright green leaves the next, while the tiny feet of Cardinals and Blue Jays dance on their branches. It means that it's almost time for the yearly visit of thousands of Monarch butterflies on their majestic annual road trip home.
The artists of Etsy Fort Worth invite you to celebrate all the joys of springtime in Texas with them, in all it's glorious colors and textures. I hope that you enjoy this small Spring themed showcase of their talents:
- Bright ruby red and yellow Enamel Flower Earrings to put a smile on your earlobes, from Art Jewelry by Ilene Kay.
- The color of Spring is the same beautiful green as this hand made pair of Green Onyx Teardrop Earrings from Bespangled Jewelry.
- A hand knitted black and yellow striped Baby Bee Stocking Cap, complete with tiny antennae, by CocoandCocoa.
- Nothing says Spring quite like a hot pink and orange Tutu and Flower Headband, by CooperStreet.
- Purple and blue Flower Bobby Pins for your new springtime 'do, by Robot Pop.
- The wonderful arome-ahhhhs of spring with Rosemary Mint Goats Milk Soap, by TrishCat Soaps.
- Flutterby with this beautiful Turquoise Butterfly Bracelet, by Splendor Vendor.
- Celebrate Easter with this fused glass on ceramic Pink and Silver Heart Wall Cross, by the Laughing Crafter Studio.