What makes them jingle during the holiday. Here's what I found out...
Morgan Williams-Smith, Eylan
1. What's the number 1 item on your Christmas wish list? A vacation!!
2. What's your favorite holiday movie? Muppet Christmas Carol and of course- Christmas Vacation!
3. Would Santa say you've been naughty or nice? Nice.
4. What's your favorite holiday ornament, decoration or tradition? Going to my Aunt's house in the country and spending time with my super loud family there.
Mindi Morrow, Red Dog Barkery
1. What's the number 1 item on your Christmas wish list? Cowboy boots and I got them early, Black cherry, vintage Lucchese.
2. What's your favorite holiday movie? White Christmas
3. Would Santa say you've been naughty or nice? Nice!
4. What's your favorite holiday ornament, decoration or tradition? I'm all about vintage. I have all old ornaments and many from my childhood and now my mother's. I've got everything from sleds, stuffed Santa's, old tablecloths to pinecone men and the list goes on and on. My family has gotten very small over the last few years and it's a bit hard to actually get through the holidays with so many missing. I hope I can pass on the love and memories to those that are still in my life and will someday have families of their own. I hope she will love my junk and not put in on the curb. But if it ends up there, someone will have some GREAT junk and be as pleased as I was when I found most of it!
I hope you've enjoyed a little peak at our team. Merry Christmas! We look forward to sharing with you in the new year.
This post was written by Mindi at Red Dog Barkery. Visit her Etsy shop for durable, yet fashionable goods, or her blog for bits that are sure to whet your appetite.